Monday, October 25, 2010

"LIKE A G6 (ABL) Far East Movement (FM) The completion Cataracs & Dev

On iTunes: itunes.apple.com Far East Movement (FM) and the Cataracs Dev - "like a G6" www.fareastmovement.com Far East Movement album in "free" October 12, 2010 LIKE A G6 Poppin bottles in Hook LYRICS ice like a snow storm, when we drink it right Sizzurp Slizzard Sippin gettin in my race, as Three 6 Now'm feel like a G6 G6 as the a'm fly like a G6 Now 'm like a fly to a G6 Gimme Gimme that Mo-Cry-Crystal Moet ladies love my style, inTake my table gettin wild pop bottles, we get the drops fall now and give me two more bottles because it is not known to stop (808) Hell yeaaa Drink it up, alcohol, drink, if he restrained the girls around me to be actin are as drunk as drunk actin, actin-actin as a sober drunk than girls around me actin-actin as drunk Hook Poppin bottles in the ice like a snow storm, when we drink it right gettin Slizzard Sippin Sizzurp in my race, as Three 6 Now I'm Feelinlike how to fly a G6 G6, G6 Now I feel like a like a G6 Verse 2 Sippin on, sipping Sizzers fly, but Ima-fizz Girl I do gangsta poppin bottles at the crib This is always the way we live, every evening the bottle upside down and show me fly (808) Hell yeaaa Drink it up, alcohol, drink that, if the girls around me sober, are actin, actin like they are drunk as drunk as drunk actin-actin sober than girls around me actin-actin as drunk Hook...

My Links : where to find about Cast Iron Skillets Find more best about Subwoofers For Home find more best and save Cookware Sets at Cookware Sets OnSale Handheld Vacuum where to find more about Handheld Vacuum,cordless handheld vacuum, cordless vacuum, handheld vacuum cordless

No comments:

Post a Comment