Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bike trailer - an exquisite way to bond with your child

A motorcycle enthusiast, I spend most of my weekends riding on dirt trails with my husband. It was not just a good workout, it was a great way to pair bonding. In fact, it was cycling through this we got to know each other. We have been members of an online forum motion and then, after the accession of some tours, our love for cycling finally brought us together.

Things, but began to change when we have our first child two years ago. Because of the extended familyObligations, we were able to travel adventure, so we will go. I almost thought that was the end of my story with cycling. Well, at least for the next few years. But a recommendation from a fellow motorcycle enthusiasts of all changes. He encouraged us, in order to install a child bike trailer for our bikes that we bring our baby along for our trip!

I had to admit that I was more concerned about the idea at first, because we rely on our speedBicycles. However, we both decided to try it. And you know what? Our child, the smile around very often so when we put them in the bike trailer!

What a trailer bike?

If you do not know, baby bike trailer vehicle with slide attached to the back of a bicycle. Contrary to popular belief, as a child bike trailer actually pretty safe, as images made of strong but lightweight materials and products in many cases. In addition, weather-resistant with a canopy, which can protect the baby from sun or rain. Apart from the fact that there are many different security options to prevent tipping trailer. And most, if not all bike trailer is equipped with seat belts for the child in the car. For parents looking for multi-functionality, some bike trailers convert to strollers.

My experience with my bike trailer

In my opinion, the child bicycleFollowers> not only allows me to continue my love for cycling, it gave me the opportunity to bond with my child 2 years. Many times during our trip, I'd like to get some food, drinks and package would be a beautiful tree shaded for a family picnic. Believe me, kids love it!

While fun, it's also very important to take precautions to ensure that travel is convenient and safe for the child. For example, I would make my girls wear a helmet and ridingsafety belts before leaving. I would also crosses at high speed to ensure that the journey is not so hard for them to abstain. At the end of the day, I know a thing about you.

If my child is having fun, I would not!

Recommend : where to find about Cast Iron Skillets Find Digital Camera at Best Digital Camera ToDay

No comments:

Post a Comment