Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oasis - Gas Panic! (Live Jools Holland)

Oasis - Gas Panic! (Live Jools Holland) Which ghost of sin crept toungeless through my curtains Sailing on a sea of ​​sweat on a stormy night I think it does not get his name, but I can not be sure, and trust me, it begins, not see my family, so familiar and my enemies all know my name and when you tap on your window, feel better on your knees and pray panic is on the way my heart is pumping a blow to the ghost dancer My eyes are dead and my throat is like a black hole and if there is aGod would have another hour Chancer to sing for his soul, he can not see my family, so familiar and my enemies all know my name and when you hear me touch the window, the better their knees and pray panic rising So I do not see on my family, so familiar and my enemies all know my name and when you hear me on your window, then tap your knees and pray You'd better not see my family, so familiar and my enemies all know and when you hear my name I touch the windowAnd 'better on my knees and pray panic is on the road in panic mode

No comments:

Post a Comment