Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The original Bradley Smoker - a profound insight of a new user

I will show my first smoke with the Bradley Smoker. There are a couple of vids here, but do not really go in depth, so show me the details to decide if this thing is for you. (If you cook pork and buy a no, you're crazy.) I was cooking with smoke for 20 years ... when you enjoy food cooked with a smoky flavor, you can not return to normal things. I started with a box for my grill gas smoker with soaked wood chips and pieces (still use it every time you grill). Grids are good forHot, but not so good for low and slow BBQ for pork, so I tried a side fire box smoker grill. Lot of work trying to maintain the temperature and stir well with wood per hour. Now I have completed the Bradley Smoker. I'm leaving my side of the smoker fire box ... Bradley is awesome! I did a search online and registered on their forum (forum.bradleysmoker.com super lovely, helpful people there. Questions are resolved immediately, and are great recipe ideas for how itgood. because it is a smoked jalapeno peppers with cream cheese, it was illegal to be. I like fatandugly post on their forum (and in real life!) The Bradley makes it so easy, your level of temperature and the device eliminates smoke cloud smoke delicious taste, what you are cooking to keep. If you cook pork, this thing is a dream machine. I just got my second set of ribs and head of a pig and a pig ... WOW! smoke and shredded oak used in the lower right hand whenpulled ...

No comments:

Post a Comment