Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The war, we do not see Pleiadian Truth Illuminati to destroy our allies, Part 2

Before submitting an enemy position, open your mind and think a little 'you, whether it is good and evil in us ... Why not them? If we were truly alone or under attack without allies, we wouldnt have made it this far ... Its just so ... NWO will use 2012 as a rallying point for their plan, if you do not believe me LOOK AT MY LAST 20 video! Time is running out and most are asleep or not, or just American Idol, this serious, even after what has happened to more people 08/08/2008are listening to me and my predictions. In response to my belief I have started the EDF to our planet not only from the NWO, but to defend anything, our goal is the destruction of our planet through the end of the pollution, stop the false Wars raging in most of the world (Taking of people where the power to make this work) and end world hunger (There is more than enough food for all the food crisis is the hunger of the NWO), had finally to the energy crisis (the U.S. government has solve cleanhave the energy for about 100 years BTW Nicola Tesla invented to be) I have as of now over 1,000 people in my group awake and ready to do something, we need more tho! Who is unhappy with this world ... His lies, the poison, its crime, its useless wars ... Join me and my group the EDF We wish you a base / sanctuary for people learning the truth of our planet, to train to be a better person physically and mentally. We are building a website right now that allow usfor ...

See Also : where to find about Cast Iron Skillets way to buy the best Flash memory camcorder where you can find save more about Electric Blanket and vacuum

No comments:

Post a Comment