Saturday, February 26, 2011

NAS - Heaven

[Chorus] (If the sky a mile away) Would I pack up your bags and leave this world behind? (If the sky a mile away) or to save all for you? (If the sky a mile away) I would like, fill the gas tank and out the front door in a flash before reconsidering this hell with you is not true that is (not) did tear my heart in two I would fell to hell with you [Nas] If Heaven was a mile away and you can drive through the gates, would you try to run when it is inopens would you try to die today? Would you pray louder finally believing that his power? Even if you could see, but you could feel it, you still doubt him? How to start acting? Want to try to lay ki? Thinking every drug that they sell on the streets you can see even now would be a hell wants to get high, he would stop smoking? If he knew that he alone in his walk and escape from the craziness And I bet there is a heaven for an atheist isserious difficulties in taking this Racist planet where you take another brother in handcuffs Although innocent black man in the car to get his hands to think I'm a motherfucking lose my mother is in chemo Three times a week, yo always try again, but people are hard and God your young soldier's not so bold, but you need this world is my home, but I would leave the world [Chorus] [Nas] Nigga what you think I'm building is a one stop stop I feel like I'm Amistad great-grandchildren, as I 'm not gonna do€ million ...

Visit : where to find about Cast Iron Skillets find more best about Coin Sorter ,coin bank, coin counter, coin holder Cheap Gaming PC way to find more best gaming laptop and Gaming PC find more about shirley temple doll

No comments:

Post a Comment