Monday, February 7, 2011

# 7 HHO cooking studies

This is a new configuration of the box with the same plate arrangement.I have increased the wire size to # 6 stranded copper.I 5 / 16 brass screws and nuts and washers, brass on the electrical contact points used within the stainless steel wire and the outside of the copper wire terminals.I put 1 1 / 4 inch diameter galvanized steel washers between 5 / 16 split-ring washers to act as cooling fins.I change the electrical conductors connecting the steel plates with brass screwsthe 1 / 2 inch wide strips for a lot more often and on a stainless.After inch wide tape before you see here, the water temperature inside was about 170 degrees F. I removed and inspected the damage from heat homemade HDPE hard to find negative on the inside of the track housing.This is much shorter than the corresponding positive lead and I think that the strip is cooled with the positive profit solution.I noted as a solutionturned red from what I think from the iron plates, production has increased both the size and flame temperature of the solution temperature.The climbing well and the gas yield increases.

See Also : where to find about Cast Iron Skillets Find more about mug warmer, coffee warmer, mug, usb mug warmer and firewall. find more about cheap kayak and cheap tire inflator

No comments:

Post a Comment