Friday, January 14, 2011

Linkin Esplanade easily seduced high

is the song "Hands Held High" Linkin Park Turn my mike up louder I got some light weights step to the side to say, if we feel in your chest the syllables get pumping people on the street who panic and begin words like running on loose leaf sheet complete coming I jump in my head and in March by calling the rhyme, I promise dumping Healing the blind, the sun in Sick of the dark ways of the drum and jump when they tell us they want to see 'm jump Shit Isome fists pumping risk something that is your resume that you can say something to attack because I'm tired, I need to know prior to being treated like fools to stand, what I really like the feel this war is just another brand the War not to leave only the rich and the poor, as they understand you on the back of the jets, if you can not gas in the tank these bastards laughing their way to the bank and cashed the check, you have to askHave some compassion and respect for a leader so nervous in an obvious way, stuttering and mumbled looking for nightly news to repeat and the rest of the world at the end of the day laughing in their living room, "What did he say" Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen In my living room before, but I'm not laughing because I know what will happen when it is stretched in the world is cold the bold men have to act or react to get blown into fractions Ten years later, is something in a another child to look my ageDrug ...

Recommend : where to find about Cast Iron Skillets find more best about Altoids and playmat

No comments:

Post a Comment