Friday, January 28, 2011

Bart Simpson - Deep Deep Trouble

400 000 views! Thank you all! Introductions Let me start from the beginning, then take away my name is Simpson, Bartholomew J. What 's with a beard' "art" and a capital "B", then "Simp" plus "or" N "S" that is me: Original Bart Leave aside the right move can sing along to the sound of the gong Once upon once, about a week ago All of the sudden, he started to grow alarm was buzzin 'trouble', I had to get up snoozin now, but I refuse to let reality intrusion Why 'indreamy-Dreamland was cruisin 'But the enthusiasm was drunk, my head kept fuzzin Gave the radio a throw and heard an explosion I opened my eyes to my surprise it was Homer and his icy rised me, it was Yellin' Face all distorted because it was propellin "I said, I'm really sorry, but that did not overlap. I started to protest, but Dad said Homer: Shut up! Get up, mow the lawn! Move it twice! Because if not, you're in deep, trouble! Bart: So, I'm infront yard mowing like crazy Sweating like a pig and the sun of Homer Blazy in the driveway gettin, 'in the car with Mom and Lis, I hope to go far Then Dad yells true Homer: Bart! Bart: I said, "Yo!" He's Homer: Really? Bart: I said, "No!" That's Homer: Oh, Your're too slow! Bart: So I step on the gas, increasing the mowing did not see that sprinkler under that tree Wham! Ke! Pish! Rainin 'on me! I go "Whoa!" Homer Homer: D'oh! Now you can not go to the Boat Show...

My Links : where to find about Cast Iron Skillets Conair Steamer Review can help you to find more about conair steamer

No comments:

Post a Comment