Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Left 4 Dead 2 - Tank Rush Mod

Have you ever wanted a game where there is only you, your friends and an unlimited supply of tanks? I can not say that I had presented to me a tank Rush Mariobro64 server. Basically it is a game of season in which there is no exception where the shell has been infected, and the tanks are respawn when killed. However, if a tank dies, the survivors receive full health. It 's funny! : D I would not recommend a Dark Carnival, the rain lasts, or Swamp Fever never used this mod since the end of the first tank sent to usone of them. The passage of the parish and may involve, and we have up to 2 tanks of gas still in the Dead Center (very catchy, very difficult). Most difficult part in this section server, where the entire team must be able to progress (tanks no good substitute for teammate D:). Basically there are two different games that I have all these clips: 1) Venom, computer kid, Shifobrains, Mariobro64, and me (Sometimes it was Shifa, sometimes Comp). 2) Crik, Seether,Rawur, and me. There is also a video of most of these games (and others with other people) because I run out of space in this video: www.youtube.com Venom on this video: www.youtube.com This site will tell the server running tank quickly (like me Mariobro64 change says a lot): www.game-monitor.com The server that I had mostly worked on the following IP: 75.125.151.178:27022 (and now I'll never be able to DX) Music : Mix Audio Left4dead/DevilMayCry Mike Left 4 Dead...

Related : where to find about Cast Iron Skillets find cheap more Automatic Espresso Machines Indoor Grill Save can help you to find indoor grill and grill press Find more best about Subwoofers For Home

No comments:

Post a Comment