Thursday, October 7, 2010

How can my gas mileage with 20%?

Do you know the latest gas prices: It 's like $ 4 a gallon in some areas, but prices are increasing and every day, people ask: "How Can I my gas mileage?" Well, if the same questions mileage are not in this article, some solutions to increase gas mileage, some effective, some effective, but increasing the gas.


Do not kick down the accelerator. It 'is known thatincrease the speed, the car suddenly the engine burns more gas and you have a lower gas mileage. Instead, try to gradually increase the speed

Get a new air filter, the gas could be better used for, and increase your mileage, with 5-10%

Do not carry unnecessary things in the car, because it increases the weight of the car and the gas consumption

Do not brake if you do not, because you lose speed and energy and your engineBurn increase in the gas.

All these simple tips you can use% improve your gas mileage by 10-15, but many people use a different very effective way, the car belonged to his conversion path of water. Convert your car to run on water, you should know that if it comes to improving your gas mileage by at least% 50-60, and requires only a small parts are installed on the engine. You can find guides to show you how the Internetthis self, because it certainly can be achieved and the conversion equipment with less than 150 dollars, including.

Well, I do not know what, I do not know, ask me how I can increase my gas mileage. I recommend you follow the suggestions above, if you want your car to increase mileage.

See Also : where to find about Cast Iron Skillets Shop for car GPS tracking systems. Car tracking devices and GPS car tracking systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment