Monday, August 30, 2010

Go Hard - deezy Drew Nump Trump and Thai

The album is now available on iTunes! itunes.apple.com 454 movies and 454 Life Ent. is proud of the highly anticipated world premiere music video: Go Hard ... Lyrics: Get the "Go Hard" RINGTONE@454life-ent.com Chorus You know, I go hard and get anything I said in various chat rooms, as in living species, and if you do not see watching back home in Casu 4 tires ride as your guide down until retiring in a hard hard hard hard Go go go go go or in a home go home go home go home, I was born deezy Drewhard, not this rapper go on my level I shine all the time, like diamonds in my bezel I Is not Goin 'back to the poor, broke for farmers live the life of everyone through the ghetto Now I have classes with N- ratio to be cool to shine, thats going to last forever man, I hope u get the bottle message Poppin, the yacht has room for no more pointed at the sky to thank all the blessings of God you can tell me draped in Gucci or see Loui Got haters so angryprobably want to shoot me is jealous of a mufucca and I say so real, but your boy is solid, that these fakes You can not move me to run my name is moved 100 cuzzin Deez In general, all my ezze Souljahz Get on the soft and hard going, this is the place to get gz But the real money is in all the seas and we Chorus: The Trump Nump polished hard with my boys in solids in the gas, such as Chevron You Can not Touch me, as I put on for my partner Teflon that are organic, if I continue...

Tags : where to find about Cast Iron Skillets way to find more best about Barbie Dream House,barbie, barbie house.

No comments:

Post a Comment