Sunday, June 27, 2010

How Can I Increase My Gas Mileage With At Least 20%?

Do you know the latest gas prices?It's like 4$ a gallon in some areas, but the prices are going up constantly and every day people ask themselves:" How can I increase my gas mileage?" Well if you ask the same question you will find in this article a few solutions to increase gas mileage, some effective, some not so effective, but still they will increase your gas mileage.


Avoid kick-downs on the gas pedal. It's well known that increasing your car speed suddenly the engine will burn more gas and you will have a lower gas mileage. Instead try to increase speed gradually

Get a new air filter because the gas will be used more effectively and your mileage will increase, with 5-10%

Don't carry unnecessary things in the car because it will increase the car's weight and also your gas consumption

Don't brake if you don't have to, because you lose speed and energy and your engine will burn gas to increase speed.

All these easy to use tips can improve your gas mileage with 10-15% but many people use another, very effective method, that involves converting their car to run on water. If you convert your car to run on water you should know that this can improve your gas mileage with at least 50-60% and it only requires some small parts installed to your engine. You can find on the internet guides that show you how to do this yourself because it's safe and can be achieved with less than 150$, including the conversion equipment.

Now, knowing what I know I don't ask myself how can I increase my gas mileage anymore. I advise you to follow the above tips if you want to increase your car's mileage.

See Also : where to find about Cast Iron Skillets SAMSUNG lcd TV Discount - Find samsung lcd tv, lcd hdtv, find more best about Little Tikes Kitchen , wooden blocks and bicycle trailer Toy Vacuums - Product Information on Toy Vacuum Cleaners for Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment